Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sunny side up.. trois

After a long and dark December( Credits: Coldplay), it was finally not looking so gloomy. I was happy, looking forward to a job( gets to even the lazy people after half a year of joblessness) Another Spring was about to unleash beautiful colors and you can add the saga where the birds sing and chirp , blah , blah.....Again I had no idea how many tormenting things I had signed up for.

So getting back to the positives of 2010, the year started well with a whole new chain of things that we decide to do or not to do every year (I kinda forgot the word for it also after the first week). I mean to resolve a lot of things including my memory each year...but as you can see the results: ZERO/0 / ZILCH.

So here goes the list of 2010 inflictions of pain and the positives I saw in them

Case 7: I have the dreaded 8:00 Am classes on 2 days. Whats best? I get paid to be there.
Positive: duh? Didn't I mention PAY...also they were not my own courses..Inshort go there n sleep....

Case 8: I have been in teams many teams. Lord forbid a team with all girls and all guys, both of which I got to savour.
Positive: Gals can talk about loads of things, was kinda fun!! Guys (if they are poles apart)you dunno where to hide...but I found a corner !!

Case 9: I wish and pray for millions in a warehouse but not millions of records (mostly unclean) in a data warehouse.
Positive: I learnt 6 things from this one
#1: How to beg a person not to hard reset the machine without actually being there / How to threaten people to stay away from a computer while ur query is running.
#2: How to spend nights in sitting in a lab full of nerds
#3: Focusing on the job at hand with all the nerd talk
#4: How red bull and monster do what according to hopeless romantics only love can do --> Make u have sleepless nights
#5: How to read a book which has 20 chapters most of which have just the same one diagram.
#6: Among other things, how to create a DW, reports , etc.....

Case 10: After the exams, came emails of rejects( 5/day Im being modest here).
Positive: I used to lok forward to something that just did not say " Thank you for your interest in", even if it was " save 10% today with exclusive online deals"

The summer kicks in with temperatures soaring and the FIFA , only Spain had glory to take home...Again I did not know that my life was about to change, but only after a 12- hour journey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment