Case 1: I got conned for Rs. 200 for each my bags to wrap them in plastic. Then one of them was overweight and off came the plastic. Wasted money count : Rs 200 already. Then after stuffing another bag and smiling for 10 minutes at the officer, I check in all my bags.
Positive: Practical short course in "How to pack ur luggage in 5 minutes"
The rest of the journey was filled with little events of misfortune. Hey!! We are looking at the positives. So scratch that.
Case 2: My flight is announced and I reach the gate after everyone has boarded the flight. Good God!! Had to run so much. I get seated next to a girl. No hot guy in sight (except the cabin crew)!! I am like " Wat the hell"
Positive: I could happily sleep in my seat and the girl was actually friendly and knew some of my college people.
Case 3: I reach the place in single piece, but the pieces of luggage have not arrived. Nothing ever goes right with me. My cousin is hassling with the lady at the counter and I stand like an idiot.
Finally,we reach home.
Positive: Awesome home cooked food!!
To be continued......
LOL... waiting for part 2 :P
ReplyDeleteComing soon inder!
ReplyDeleteidiot u RrrRr .... hahahahhaha ...itz alll crap ... u wrote :P .... bt nice ... nyway ,,,, ,,,, ahhahahah .....khane ki hi padiii hai ab tak :P
ReplyDeleteMeeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tu mereko kam bol...remember who instituted "thoda aur chalega!!"
ReplyDeleteHey shruuuuuuuu..........hoping to see full story soooooooooooon:)lovely .............:)))))
ReplyDelete